Regulations of the online shop - www.unikatowebonga.pl
I. Information about the entrepreneur.
1. Website www.unikatowebonga.pl (also called: Shop or Online Store), is
owned by Firma Handlowa "MONA" Mateusz Bułka with headquarters in Tychy,
at ul. Kochanowskiego 16, NIP: 646-275-22-52, Regon: 240731479
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 668 223 413 - on days
working hours from 10.00 to 16.00.
Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, except on statutory holidays.
Client - means an entity for which according to the Regulations and the law can be
provided services electronically or with which a Sales contract can be concluded.
Consumer - means a natural person making a non-related legal action with the entrepreneur
directly with its business or professional activity.
Shop - the entity managing and running. Online store. Trade company "MONA" Mateusz
Bułka with headquarters in Tychy,
at ul. Kochanowskiego 16, NIP: 646-275-22-52, Regon: 240731479, under the domain
Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not
a legal person who is granted legal capacity by law, acting on its own behalf
business or professional activity and carrying out a legal transaction directly related
with her business or professional activity.
Regulations - means these regulations.
Goods - means the product presented by the Store via the Website
Store, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
Permanent media - means a material or tool that enables the customer or the seller
storing information directed personally to him in a way that allows access to
information in the future for a time appropriate to the purposes for which this information is provided and which
they allow you to restore stored information in an unchanged form.
Contract - means a sales contract concluded at a distance, on terms specified
in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
III. General provisions.
1. The shop allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. In order to use the online store, the Customer should obtain oneself
access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
3. The store makes every effort to make the use of the website possible for Internet users
using all popular web browsers, operating systems,
types of devices and types of internet connections. Minimum technical requirements
enabling the use of the Store website is a web browser
at least Internet Explorer 8 or Chrome 16 or Firefox 10 or Opera 11 or Safari
5 or newer, with Java script enabled, accepting "cookies" and
internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 256 kbit / s. The Store's website is
optimized for a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
4. It is prohibited to provide the Customer with unlawful content and
using the Store, website or free services by the Customer
provided by the Store in a manner contrary to applicable law, good
customs, violating the personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Store.
5. Due to the public nature of the Internet network and the universality of using the services
provided electronically, the Shop draws attention to the risks involved
with the possibility of obtaining and modifying customer data by unauthorized persons,
therefore, customers should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the indicated ones
higher risks. In particular, they should use antivirus and protection programs
identity using the Internet.
6. The store is not liable for damage caused by actions or
Customer negligence, in particular for their use of the Online Store
in a manner inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations.
7. The content of these regulations is available free of charge at the Internet address
8. All Goods offered by the Store are new and original, free from physical defects
and legal, expiration date and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
9. All announcements, advertisements, price lists and other information published on the Store's websites do not
they constitute offers within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code, but they are an invitation to
conclusion of the contract, subject to point V.8.
10. All rights, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to
the name of the Store, its Internet domain, the Store Website, as well as to patterns,
forms, logos posted on the Shop Website (except
logotypes and photos presented on the Shop Website for presentation purposes
goods to which copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Store,
and the use of them may only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the regulations
and the consent of the Store expressed in writing.
IV. Account registration.
1. The customer has the right to set up an account in the store, to place orders above. Shop and
obtaining additional functions.
2. Creating an account is voluntary and free.
3. Creating an account is necessary to place an order in the store.
4. The creation of the account follows the correct completion of the registration form
located on the Store's website and upon receipt via
e-mail confirmation of account registration.
5. In the registration form, the Customer provides: an email address.
6. The condition for terminating the account registration is to read the content of this
7. The client logs in to the account after entering the correct address in the login form
e-mail and password.
8. The Customer who has registered may submit a request to delete the Customer Account, however
in the event of a request to delete a Customer Account by the Store, it may be
deleted up to 14 days after submitting the request.
V. Order fulfillment.
1. Orders in the Store can be placed via the Store's website via
adding the Goods to the "basket".
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, all year round. Orders placed
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be considered on the next working day.
3. After selecting the product / products to the "Basket", the customer can place an order through
logging in to your account in accordance with the procedure described in point III. 7, then
in the order form give the delivery address, method of payment and delivery or go
directly to the order form without having to register an account, by completing
order form in which it indicates: Name and Surname, e-mail address
(email), delivery address. Optionally, the customer may provide a phone number and comments to
4. By filling in the order form, the Customer also chooses the method of payment and delivery,
which are described in point VI of these regulations.
5. In addition, if the contracting entity is an entrepreneur, it is possible to supplement it
data necessary to issue a VAT invoice.
6. After filling out the form, the Customer places the order by clicking "Send order"
7. Before placing an order, the Customer gives consent to the storage and processing of data
personal in order to fulfill the order in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data
(consolidated text from 2014, item 1182), and points out that he has read and accepted the rules of the Store.
8. After accepting the order, the Store will confirm it by phone or e-mail.
Confirmation of the order referred to in the preceding sentence is considered as
conclusion of a contract in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
9. The customer has the option of placing an order by phone and via mail
e. After finishing the conversation with the Store employee, the Customer should submit
order information via the website and in the comments,
that the above the order was placed by phone or before the release of the Sklep na
a permanent carrier will confirm to the Customer the content of the proposed contract. While the client
in response to the sent content of the proposed agreement, please submit a statement
about the conclusion of a contract that must be recorded on paper or other durable medium
(e.g. by email). After completing the activities described in the preceding sentences, it comes to
effective conclusion of the Agreement.
10. After the conclusion of the sales contract, the Store confirms to the Customer its terms, by sending them
on a durable medium to the Customer's email address or in writing to the one indicated by
him when registering or ordering the address.
11. All prices in the Store are gross prices (including VAT), unless
there is a "net" inscription next to the price and they are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN).
12. The price for the parties to the transaction is the price displayed at the time of submission
orders by the customer. The price does not include delivery costs.
13. The store issues a VAT invoice or a receipt.
14. The store may refuse to process the order in the case of:
a) incorrect or partial completion of the order form;
b) if at the indicated time (7 working days) no transfer in due time is made
heights, whereby after the expiry of the period referred to in the first sentence, the Store
will set an additional deadline for the Customer to pay for the order.
15. Shipping costs are always provided in the "basket" and the customer is informed
about the final cost of the order before its final submission.
16. Orders are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
VI. Payment and delivery
1. The customer can choose the payment method:
a) By bank transfer:
b) Cash on delivery
c) Payment via the PayU website
2. The duration of the order depends on the availability of the goods and ranges from 1 business days to 4 days
working days for domestic customers and from 3 business days to 14 business days for
3. If the Store is delayed, the Customer may set an additional deadline for delivering the item, and after
its ineffective expiration may be withdrawn from the contract.
4. If you choose a payment in the form of a transfer to a bank account or for
via the PayU website, the order processing time is counted from the date of payment
receivables and after confirmation of order acceptance by the Store
5. In the case of payment by cash on delivery, the delivery time is counted from the day
the Customer sends the order confirmation to the Customer
6. The store delivers parcels to the customer via Poczta Polska SA and companies
7. Delivery costs for domestic customers depend on the size, weight of the shipment and their price range is:
a) a postal shipment from PLN 8 to PLN 12 / postage for a payment of PLN 13 to PLN 17
b) courier shipment from PLN 10 to PLN 25 / courier at PLN 15 to PLN 25
Delivery costs for foreign customers depend on the size, weight of the shipment and the customer's location, their price range is:
a) a shipment from PLN 29 to PLN 150
b) courier shipment from PLN 55 to PLN 460
8. The Store is obliged to deliver the goods which are the subject of the Sales Agreement without defects.
9. In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him, given at
placing the order as the delivery address, the Supplier's employee will leave an advice or
will attempt to contact by phone to determine the date on which the customer will be
present. In the case of returning the ordered Goods to the Store by the Supplier,
The store will contact the customer electronically or by phone, fixing again
with the customer, the date and cost of delivery.
VII. Withdrawal from the contract
1. Each product purchased in our store can be returned (withdraw from the contract) within 14 days
from the date of receipt without giving a reason. To comply with the above deadline is enough
sending a statement of withdrawal from the contract by mail or post
25 1050 1399 1000 0090 6736 5925
44 1140 2004 0000 3002 7409 3926
2. The store is obliged to immediately send a confirmation to the customer on a durable medium
receipt of a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, which he received electronically.
3. Entrepreneurs shall not, as a rule, be entitled to withdraw from the contract, unless
the parties decided otherwise.
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered to be
and void. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged, unless
the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return should take place immediately,
no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement by the Store
about withdrawal from the contract.
5. The customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the goods as a result
use it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish character and characteristics
and the functioning of the goods.
6. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the Customer
in relation to contracts:
a) rendering services, if the Store has performed the service fully with the express consent of the consumer,
who was informed before the beginning of the benefit that after fulfillment
the provision by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which
The store has no control, and that may occur before the deadline for withdrawal
from the contract;
c) in which the object of the provision is Non-prefabricated Goods, produced
according to the consumer's specification or to satisfy his individualized
d) in which the subject of the service is a Product that is rapidly deteriorating or having
short shelf life;
e) in which the object of the service is the Goods delivered in a sealed
packaging, which can not be returned after opening the packaging due to protection
health or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after
f) in which the subject of the provision are Goods, which after delivery, due to its
character, are inseparably connected with other things;
g) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been
agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and the delivery of which may take place
only after 30 days and whose value depends on the fluctuations in the market over which
The seller has no control;
h) in which the consumer clearly demanded that the Seller should come to him for the purpose
urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additionally other services than those required by the consumer, or supplies Goods other than parts
necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from
the contract is granted to the consumer in respect of additional services or goods;
i) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or programs
computer delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been left
open after delivery;
j) supplying newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
k) concluded through a public auction;
l) provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes,
transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure,
entertainment, sports or cultural events, if indicated in the contract
day or period of service provision;
m) providing digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium if
the fulfillment of the service began with the consumer's express consent before the expiry
the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss
the right to withdraw from the contract.
7. We accept goods purchased exclusively in our store (must be attached
proof of purchase, e.g. a copy of the receipt, VAT invoice or confirmation of completion
payment or other proof of purchase prescribed by law),
8. The purchased Product should be returned to the following address: 43-100 Tychy, ul. kochanowskiego 16, Firma Handlowa "MONA" Mateusz Bułka
9. The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring
no damage to the shipment during transport.
10. The return of the Goods takes place at the Customer's cost.
11. The return of the amount resulting from the value of the Goods and the cost of shipping them to the Customer will take place
within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's statement of withdrawal from the contract.
The seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the customer until the moment
receiving back the Goods or providing the Customer with proof of sending back the Goods,
depending on which event occurs first.
12. The cheapest standard delivery method available in the store will be returned. Return
the money will be paid using the same payment method that the customer used, unless
The customer agrees to other methods of refunding the money.
13. A model withdrawal form can be found under LINK.
VIII. Warranty and guarantee
1. The Store provides delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The store is
responsible to the customer, if the product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2. The claimed Goods should be returned to the address 43-100 Tychy, ul. kochanowskiego 16, Firma Handlowa "MONA" Mateusz Bułka.
3. The shop will address the customer's request immediately, no later than within 14 days.
The response to the complaint is sent to the address provided by the Customer or in another
the way he gave.
4. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
a) Submit a statement about price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless
that the Store will replace the Goods immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer
defective or free from defects. This limitation does not apply,
if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Store or the Store has not done so
to satisfy the obligation to replace the Goods with a product free from defects or to remove defects. Customer
maybe instead of the defect proposed by the Store, demand replacement of the Goods
for free from defects, or instead of replacing the Goods, demand removal of the defect, unless
bringing things to comply with the contract in the manner chosen by the client is
impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the way
b) Request replacement of defective product with one free of defects or removal of defect. The store is
proposed by the store. When assessing the excess of costs, account shall be taken of
the value of the Goods free of defects, the type and significance of the defect found, and
the inconvenience to which the client would expose the other way is taken into account
obliged to replace the defective product with one free of defects or remove the defect
within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the client. Shop can
refuse to remedy the client's request if compliance is achieved
with the Agreement for the sale of defective Goods in the manner chosen by the Customer
impossible or in comparison with the second possible way to bring to
compliance with the Sale Agreement would require excessive costs. Repair costs
or replacement bears the Store.
5. Client (both Consumer and non Consumer) who exercises the rights from the title
warranty, is obliged to provide a defective item to the address of the Store. In the case of the customer
being the Consumer, the delivery cost is covered by the Store.
6. The store is responsible for the warranty if a physical defect is found before expiry
two years from the release of the Goods to the Customer. A claim for removing a defect or replacing the Goods
to be free of defects it expires after one year, but this period can not end
before the deadline specified in the first sentence the customer may at that time
withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a price reduction statement due to a defect
Goods. If the Customer requested a replacement of the Goods for free from defects or remedying the defect, the deadline is
withdrawal from the Contract of Sale or submitting a price reduction statement begins
at the moment of ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacement of the Goods or removal of the defect.
7. Products sold by the Store may be covered by a guarantee granted by the manufacturer
Good or distributor.
8. In the case of Goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee
is always presented on the Shop Website.
9. If the Store does not refer to the complaint within 14 days of its receipt, it reads
that the complaint was considered justified.
10. A sample complaint form can be found under LINK
IX. Change of Regulations
1. The store reserves the right to amend the Regulations. The changes will apply
after 14 days from the date of their publication on the Store's website.
2. In the event of a change to the Regulations, the changes will be visible on the website
Online Store for 14 days, and each registered customer will be informed
via the Store by sending to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer
in the registration form, about changes that have occurred in the Regulations.
3. If the registered customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to
he is notified of this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the change
4. Amendments to the Regulations shall not in any way affect the acquired rights of the Customer
at the same time a consumer and using the Online Store before the day of entry
into force of changes, in particular amendments to the Regulations will not affect already submitted ones
Orders, contracts concluded or performed.
X. Final provisions.
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the law shall prevail
Polish. The contract between the Store and the Customer is concluded in Polish.
2. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on
medium or download at any time from the Store Website.
3. The store is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract,
but in the case of contracts concluded with customers who are not consumers, the Store bears
liability only in case of intentional damage and within limits
losses actually suffered by a non-consumer customer.
4. Every Customer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints
and claims. In this regard, it is possible for the client to use mediation.
Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are provided
and made available by the Presidents of the competent District Courts.
5. The customer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection
with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding amicable settlement
dispute between the Customer and the Store. Information on the rules and procedure of the mediation procedure
kept by the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection is available
in the headquarters and on the websites of individual Voivodship Inspectorates
6. The customer can get free assistance in resolving the dispute between the client,
and the Store, also using the free help of the poviat (municipal) spokesperson
consumers or a social organization whose statutory tasks include protection
7. The store seeks to resolve disputes in the Consumer first in a way
amicable, if this form did not pass the result, the appropriate court for
dispute resolution is the locally competent court according to applicable regulations.
8. In the event of disputes between the Store and a natural person who is not a consumer or a person
legal, the court having jurisdiction is the court with jurisdiction over the registered office of the Store.
The content of these regulations is effective from February 15, 2016.